TMO - Agile Coach Project Manager
- Teaching TMO – project teams Agile practices that enable them in achieving short cycle time and improve product quality.
- Mentor project teams on Agile techniques like estimation, planning, story mapping.
- Enabling high performance at the team level for project members.
- Resolve delivery impediments.
- Facilitating multi-team events like Scrum of Scrum, Big Room Planning, Retrospectives.
- Facilitating change in new ways of working.
- Applying System thinking to expose bottlenecks.
- Access and measure the maturity of an Agile team regularly.
- Coach and mentor scrum masters in each project team.
- Develop self-organizing teams of Agile teams.
- Improve the predictability of solution delivery.
- Engaging stakeholders in achieving business value.
- Comply with applicable compliance standards
- Comply with Service Standards for Performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skill & Qualification:
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Strong leader, educator, and coach
- An excellent communicator and motivator
- Proficiency of using Jira
- Scrum Coach certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience coaching at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies