HO - Thư ký Phó Tổng Giám Đốc
1. Documentation Task
- Review documents, and other parts from the department before submitting to the BOD for approval, proceed with information/ documents (direct, phone, fax, email, lotus ...)
- Assist with follow-up work, and or issues with other departments/ functions;
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to maintain/ transfer smoothness of company operation; ensure and handle all PR and documents are correct.
- Assist to write processes, procedures, and policies as required.
- Manage documentation flow (recording, transmission, follow-up, etc.)
2. Organization Task
- Assist EVP in the management and operation of daily/ weekly/ monthly meetings.
3. Administration Task
- Translate documents/dispatches, interpret when dealing with foreign partners, and make minutes of all meetings if attending.
- Conduct all administration tasks, manage time, and control the calendar of the EVP.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements (documents, bookings, visas, insurance, payments, reimbursements, etc.).
- Arrange the office, facilities/ equipment for the EVP.
- Receive and answer phone calls.
- Welcome guests.
4. Other tasks as assigned
1. Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor in Social Science and Humanities, Management and Business Administration major
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Basic knowledge of Administration
- Excellent English skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Competent computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written
4. Relevant Experiences
- At least 4 years experience in Administration, Personal Assistant, or similar positions (prefer 25-30)
5. Personal Characteristics
- Thoughtful, careful and detail-oriented
- Discreet and confidential information
- Honest and skillful in handling working relationships
- High concentration and memorization
- General overview in grasping issues