HO - Senior Information Technology Risk Analyst
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Researching, drafting, proposing, adjusting operating regulations, procedures and standards related to information technology activities to ensure compliance with business orientation, common practice , risk appetite of the bank from time to time, and compliance with the state bank regulations.
- Guide and supervise the implementation of documents and internal regulations to ensure compliance with the regulations of the State Bank.
- Update standards and requirements of reputable international organizations in order to propose and coordinate with bank‘s departments in proactively applying to risk management in information technology.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Risk Managment, Business or related field.
- Strong knowledge of information technology and / or operational risk management.
- Knowledge of relevant legal provisions in operation isk management, especially in IT risk management.
- Understanding of economic, political and social situation.
- Have knowledge on IT GRC (governance, policy and compliance)
- Understand standards of IT management (PCI DSS, ISO 27000, NIST CSF …).
- Have knowledge on SBV audit (Circular 18, Circular 35)
- Good communication both in English and Vietnamese and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills, logical thinking.