TMO - Transformation Engineering Manager
Transformation Engineering Manager role will:
- Partner with Transformation Initiative Project Director for their specific initiative
- Working closely and collaboratively with other initiative team members from product, sales/ distribution, credit, operations, digital banking, IT etc
- Act as the critical “bridge” between the business and IT on their initiative
- Direct and oversee work conducted by UI/UX team members to rapidly ideate/ design/ test technology solutions
Coordinate with internal IT team, external vendors and ecosystem partners to manage the end-to-end tech production cycle to build/ launch/ scale new solutions.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- Strong business acumen as well as deep technical IT expertise, with strong communication skills to explain in business terms the technicalities of technology solutions
- Experience operating in Solution Architect roles working with Business and IT teams
- Proven track record of delivery to market of successful, scalable digital tech solutions in Banking, Finance, Corp Techonologies...
- Experience in building/ integrating new technology solutions into legacy architecture, such as work with payments tech, lending platforms, digital data providers, OCR/ ICR tech vendors etc
- Familiarity with agile methodologies to support accelerated delivery of the initiative objectives
- Expertise in latest advancements in fintech/ digital/ mobile banking technology
- Experience with working with external ecosystem partners (e.g., data providers, tech providers, distribution partners, platform players) to integrate their capabilities into seamless customer journeys/ experiences for the Bank’s customers and staff
- Good written and spoken Vietnamese and English