IT - .NET Technical Lead
We are looking for software team leaders (in both core and non-core) who are responsible for the leading team and handling the technical architecture for the projects. The candidate should have good experience in software and infrastructure architecture, security design patterns, microservices architecture, coding standards, RESTful APIs, single sign-on, single sign-off, Oauth 2.0, OpenID, LDAP, SAML, and federated identity management
- Organize and monitoring software development lifecycle such as approve documents and manage work, Evaluate and select software solutions, programming tools.
- Understanding and applying the software architecture and application security.
- Cooperate with other sub-dept/dept or project team to build software development plan.
- Technical support, solve problems.
- Leading team (3-10 members) and training.
- Research new software engineering technicals and apply them to the projects.
- Participate projects and/or implement other jobs as per assignment /authorized.
- BS, MS degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in the role of Technical Leader/Software Architect.
- Expert in Microsoft (.NET, C#....) programming languages
- Experience in frameworks, such as .Net Core, ASP .Net.
- Excellent in Microservices architecture for high traffic applications.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, multithreading/concurrency programming, data structure, and algorithms.
- Very strong problem solving with deep system know-how across all layers
- Experience in the good foundation of SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB.
- Experience in distributed storage & messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Active, Kafka…), microservices, ELK, and mobile development.
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service buses, and other related patterns.
- Knowledge of Keycloak/Redhat SSO is a big plus.
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud-deployed applications (AWS/Azure preferred).
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar tooling.
- Experience defining and driving SecDevOps best practices within large teams.
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large-scale applications.
- Understanding of CI/CD software development environments.
- Experience in agile development teams, such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things.
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders.