TMO - Transaction Banking Initiative Project Director
- Make a project plan, orient the project plan, and scope of work, the specific content such as schedule, cost, personnel, and other necessary plans...
- Search for possible options/solutions to develop the project outline; predict risks and determine the impacts on stakeholders of the project (if any)
- Direct, organize, guide the implementation, coordinate and manage the project implementation process according to the approved Outline through the phases of the project life cycle.
- Assign work, and adjust project members‘ content
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Evaluate the work results of project members (if required)
- Organize bidding and purchase; organize the implementation of quality assurance works; Manage costs, and resolve issues in order to ensure project execution according to plan.
- Coordinating the implementation of internal project communication with functional department.
- Organize regular and thematic meetings, and work with stakeholders.
- Prepare and report periodically (weekly/monthly) or as required on project progress/results to the Project Owner and related others (if any).
- University degree in related majors such as economics, finance, banking...
- At least 7 years of working experience in the field of finance, banking and other professional fields related to the project to be implemented.
- At least 3 years of experience in a management position.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of project implementation or participating in the implementation of at least 01 strategic banking project.
- Has legal knowledge related to Banking (banking law, civil law), understanding of regulations, regulations, circulars, guidelines of the State Bank and ACB related to products and services of the bank
- Skills in problem solving, planning, business model design.
- Has good communication and presentation skills.
- Has good leadership spirit, responsibility, honesty, carefulness, accuracy, sensitivity....