HO - Data Lake Manager
- Contribute to the implementation of ACB strategic on Big Data platform, Data Lake serving for management needs, business operations of the bank and comply with Data Governance
- Planning, architecting and executing Data Lake, analytics, and machine learning applications on Big Data platform.
- Work with Advanced Analytics Team to plan and execute high-impact actionable insight generation through big data advanced analytics including predictive analytics, advanced Machine Learning Technologies that reduce cost and improve analytics speed to insight by accelerating the pace of Big Data innovation at ACB.
- Build and architect next-generation Hadoop data lake and analytics applications on a group of core Hadoop technologies
- Evaluate new technologies and products, and research to identify opportunities that impact business strategy, business requirements and performance that can accelerate access to data.
- Develop highly scalable and extensible Big Data platform which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels; define and maintain data architecture, focusing on creating strategy, researching emerging technology, and applying technology to enable business solutions
- Assess and provide recommendations on business relevance, appropriate timing and deployment; analyze latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings, adopt and implement these insights and best practices
- Enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies
- Facilitate getting data from a variety of different sources, getting it in the right formats, assuring that it adhere to data quality standards, and assuring that downstream users can get that data quickly.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented during code migration
- Bachelor Degree/Masters in Information Technology/Data Management/Big Data
- Should have experience with Data Lake, Data Ingestion, Data Wrangling, and Data Mining platforms
- Should understand how to apply technologies to solve big data problems and to develop innovative big data solutions
- Hands-on experience with “big data” platforms and tools including data ingestion (batch & real time), transformation and delivery in Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Flume, Ozie, Avro, YARN, Kafka, Storm and Apache Ni-Fi); Proficiency in R, PySpark, SparkR, Scala, Hive Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex projects using Hortonworks (Hadoop Distributed File System) with Isilon commodity hardware. Deep understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms
- History of working successfully with multinational, cross-functional engineering teams. Capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools
- Ability of reading, understanding IT materials in English
- Business Analysis Capability
- Solid attention to details, deep technical expertise, super communication and exceptional follow through
- Possess integrity, flexibility, and adaptability in this fast-growing environment
- 5 - 8 years of overall IT experience including the following:
- Experience in evolving/managing technologies/tools in a rapidly changing environment to support business needs and capabilities
- Experience in conducting performance tuning of Hadoop clusters. Monitor and manage Hadoop cluster job, performance capacity planning, and security.
- Willing to learn more, adapt quickly to new things (because the process, management requirements, technology, ...change frequently