HO - Head Of Data & Analytics
The Head of Data leads existing and new data initiatives and guides on-going data governance. S/He focuses on data governance, data lake and data warehouse as well as advance analytics.
We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on, innovation and delivery minded leader, with a proven track record, to provide leadership who will:
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management
- Build/enhance the data governance framework and implement data governance practices
- Build, integrate and manage the Data Lake and Data Warehouse to store and process structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources to serve business needs
- Build and maintain standard reports and self-service Business Intelligence tools to serve business information and reporting needs
- Build advance analytics capability and provide advance analytics services to business units
- Lead data architects and data engineers to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the Business information needs and align with the information vision and strategy.
- 8+ years of experience in management role
- Established experience delivering information management solutions to large numbers of end users
- Demonstrated understanding of data governance, data lake, enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & advance analytics, content management and data management.