IT - Chuyên Viên Phân Tích Và Biên Soạn Tài Liệu Kĩ Thuật (BA)
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.