IT - Java Software Architect
We are looking for software technical leaders (in both core and non-core) who are responsible for the leading team and handling the technical architecture for the projects. The candidate should have good experience in software and infrastructure architecture, security design patterns, microservices architecture, coding standards, RESTful APIs, single sign-on, single sign-off, Oauth 2.0, OpenID, LDAP, SAML, and federated identity management.
- Organize and monitoring software development lifecycle such as approve documents and manage work, Evaluate and select software solutions, programming tools.
- Understanding and applying the software architecture and application security.
- Cooperate with other sub-dept/dept or project team to build software development plan.
- Technical support, solve problems.
- Research new software engineering technicals and apply them to the projects.
- Participate projects and/or implement other jobs as per assignment/authorized.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- at least 1 years of experience in the role of Software Architect/Technical Leader.
- Expert in Java Technologies (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring Security...)
- Excellent in Microservices Architecture for applications.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, multithreading/concurrency programming, data structure, and algorithms.
- Good foundation of SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB.
- Experience in distributed storage & messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Active, Kafka…), microservices, ELK, and mobile development.
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service buses, and other related patterns.
- Knowledge of Keycloak/Redhat SSO is a big plus.
- Experience AWS/Azure... preferred.
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar tooling.
- Experience defining and driving SecDevOps best practices within large teams.
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large-scale applications.
- Understanding of CI/CD software development environments.
- Experience in Agile development teams
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things.
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders.