IT - Project Manager
This role is responsible for working with Business Units from multiple physical locations, IT professionals and others to lead the planning, controlling, execution and reporting of assigned projects & change requests and follow product of each of projects. Project Managers use a structured approach to deliver results via project plans, the scope of which will be driven by project applicability and complexity of the assignment. This role will be working on projects focused on our Business Insurance lines of business.
- Leading the development and refinement of project requirements, estimates, plans, schedules and implementations. Incumbents are also responsible for using the multi-sourcing strategy and for maintenance of project plans.
- Continuously monitor project status via a variety of applicable methods; apply best practices and methods as needed, to manage and control project resources and scope.
- Communicate the status of major milestones, identify classify and manage potential project risk with mitigation strategies and contingency plans, provide continuing direction to the project team, and conduct regular status meetings with key stakeholders to review project activities.
- Ability to assess risk and manage contingency plans
- Manage, motivate and lead project teams to meet project objectives
- Ability to link business consequences to a project‘s progress, goals, functionality, cost/benefit and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Assess the performance of project team members, contribute to performance evaluations.
- Three years’ experience leading IT projects or worked as Product Manager in focused on product and business operations/processes preferred.
- Experienced in leveraging structured project management methodology to lead project teams; including both Scrum Master and Agile Master.
- Demonstrated ability delivering highly complex projects on time, on budget and with expected scope at a high level of quality
- Proven Track Record in successfully delivering complex projects in a matrixed environment
- Proficient Verbal and Written Communication capabilities in English and Vietnamese required
- Proven leadership, initiative and strong partnership building required
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Ability to understand the "big picture" and to apply advanced knowledge of project management methodology, best practices, tools and processes
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project and Jira
- Nice to have SAFe certification
- Bachelors degree