TMO - Transformation Initiative Project Manager
The Transformation Initiative Project Managers will each be leaders of cross-functional teams of ~10 people to execute their strategic initiative. Each strategic initiative has already been signed off by the Board of Directors of the Bank and together form the strategic priorities for the Bank over the next 5 years.
The Transformation Initiative Project Managers:
• Will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer (CTO) of the Bank.
• Will lead cross-functional teams of 10-12 people, comprising of members who have been hired into the roles either externally or seconded internally; these team members will include, for example, the following roles: Product Owners, UI/UX, Customer Experience Representatives, Credit risk, Operations, sales/ distribution, data analytics etc.
• Will be focused on execution of the strategic priorities in their initiative charter;
• Will manage their teams using agile methodologies to accelerate execution on technology product development;
• Will closely collaborate with the businesses and the functions for timely delivery of the initiative objectives;
• Will support the CTO in preparing the updates to the Strategy Committee (budget, timeline, human resources, project planning, stakeholder management..) on each initiative;
• Track record in managing complex, transformative agendas in Consumer banking, SME or Corporate Banking;
• Track record in execution from leading (cross-functional) teams to high performance outcomes;
• Extensive knowledge of recent trends in fintech and evolution/ disruption in financial services;
• International experience to bring relevant best practices to their initiative;
• Experience curating solutions with ecosystem partners to develop differentiated new solutions;
• Experience in working with agile methodologies and proven ability to coach others to create the necessary cultural change in the way of working;
• Exceptional communication skills to lead the team on a daily basis and to support strategic discussions with top management;
• Highly collaborative style to elicit ongoing support from the BAU business and function teams (especially IT Team);
• Inquisitive mind, personal drive, and ambition to play an integral part in an exciting digital transformation journey over the next 5 years;
• Good written and spoken Vietnamese and English;
Here are some strategic initiatives and each of project manager will be incharge 1 - 2 initiatives:
• Transformation Initiative Manager, Customer Value Proposition (CVP) Consumer Banking – designing, building, launching and scaling new CVPs for the target Consumer Banking segments of the bank
• Transformation Initiative Manager, Customer Value Proposition (CVP) Commercial Banking – designing, building, launching and scaling new CVPs for the target SME/Commercial Banking segments of the Bank
• Transformation Initiative Manager, Credit Transformation – designing, building, launching and scaling digital Consumer/SME/Commercial Banking journeys for unsecured and secured lending
• Transformation Initiative Manager, Sales & Service Productivity – designing and driving sales in Consumer/SME Banking through Sales Stimulation Program, frontline engagement tools, campaign management with supporting analytics; delivering substantial improvements in Service Productivity metrics through transaction migration, operations hubbing and other efficiency measures
• Transformation Initiative Manager, Corporate and Transaction Banking CVP and Target Operating Model – implementing new Transaction Banking strategy and product roadmap and integrating this with digital bank platform for Corporates, and designing and implementing Target Operating Model for Corporate segment
We are active to looking for local employees.