IT - Điều phối dự án CNTT
1 / Monitoring the implementation progress of the subprojects:
- Submit weekly report template and provide summary information on due action items to project managers.
- Get feedback on status quo and explanations (if any). Compare with the PMU‘s action plan monitoring sheet and prepare the weekly report.
- Send weekly reports to the Director and subprojects to serve the meeting.
- Upload the final week report file (adjusted after the meeting, if any) into the Project folder.
- Urge the subprojects to fulfill commitments during the weekly meeting.
- Collect progress information from the subprojects, record work status and progress statistics by week and month.
2 / Implementation of the administrative works of the project:
Schedule meetings, send meeting invitations and make meeting minutes certified by the participating personnel and archiving. Support arranging facilities, equipment for meetings.
3 / Processing or forwarding requests to relevant units; follow up to ensure timely responses.
4 / Making project cost payment documents.
5 / Archiving project documents.
6 / Compose, type, copy, scan and translate generated documents as required.
7 / Synthesize reports and other work assigned by the Project Director.
1 / Education: Bachelor of (Foreign Languages, Economics, Business Administration, Administration, Law and other social sciences)
2 / Knowledge:
- Computer: Proficient in using office computer;
- Foreign language: English fluently;
- Managing office work;
- Primary human resource management. Basic legal knowledge.
3 / Skills:
- Good communication skill;
- Translation, document editing, dispatch and notification skills;
- Relationship management skills.
4 / Experience: Administration, clerical, archive.
5 / Quality, personality:
- No criminal records, no criminal records or legal issues;
- Honesty, agility, responsibility;
- Careful, accurate;
- Cheerful, amiable, orderly and organized.